我的简介

我的照片
I love interpreting and translation and travelling. I can be your Chinese interpreter.

2011年8月6日星期六

Teaching Plan of Practical Business English----PPT6

实用商务英语教案 ppt6

Collected by Andy, a Shanghai personal tour guide  from Interpretersky 

 

You can't spell success without U

 

What's the price of machine X200?

Would you please tell me the price of X200?

May I have the quotation of machine X200, please?

 

所以,建议大家用

May I have the quotation of machine X200, please?

May I have the price of machine X200, please? 要更地道一些。

 

这最后期限定的太不合理了!

这样,是不是有点强硬了。

这最后期限定的是不是有点难达到啊!

提高Email 回复率的四大原料

改成陈述句 use a request

Please tell me the quotation of the X200.

原料二:要有礼貌 politeness

 

Which sentence of the following is the most polite one?

A: Would you please tell me the price of the machine?

B: What's the quotation of the machine?

C: What's the price of the machine?

D: Tell me the price of the machine.

 

People often ask about health out of ________ .

A: police

B: policy

C: politeness

D: polite

 

Would you please _______ me with some details?

A: provide

B: providing

C: to provide

D: providing

 

Thank you for your ____ for the refrigerators. (报价)

Quotation

 

I appreciate your initiative.

I appreciate your help.

I appreciate you to tell me.

 

Appreciate 后通常要跟名词或从句。

我们要学的另一重要礼貌句型,礼貌陈述句句型。

I would appreciate it if you could please…

 

这里稍微讲下appreciate 的用法:

1.appreciate sth
:I appreciate your kindness.
多谢厚意。

2.appreciate doing sth
:We shall appreciate hearing from you again.
我们恭候佳音。

3. appreciate +that
从句
I really appreciate that god send me a beautiful girl to me like you !
我真很感激上帝送给我一个像你这么漂亮的女孩.

 

I would appreciate it if you could please tell me the quotation of X200.

 

I would be grateful if you could please…

I would be (extremely) grateful if you could please…

 

那我们现在来看这个询价的句子怎么说,就是

I would appreciate it if you could tell me the quotation of X200.

I would be grateful if you could please tell me the quotation of X200.

 

We would very much appreciate it if you could send us your price list with all details.

 

原料三:给个最后期限 deadline

I would appreciate it if you could tell me the quotation of X200 by 6 o'clock this afternoon.

 

原料四:好处 benefit

I would be extremely grateful if you could please tell me the quotation of X200 by 6 o'clock this afternoon, so that my manager could have enough time to make the decision.

 

这个没法接受。用英语怎么说?

It is unacceptable.

"这个没法接受吧"

It would be unacceptable.


练习

We learn English ________ we can speak to English people.

So as to

Because

So that

In order to

 

I'll ring you up as soon as he _______.

Arrive

Arrives

Will arrive

Arrived

 

______ the time I got outside, the bus had already left.

Until

To

Before

By

 

I would appreciate it if you could (please)…

I would be grateful if you could (please)…

Case study

会议记录

meeting minutes

 

I would appreciate it if I could receive the meeting minutes this morning, so that… and other attendees could review it today. Thank you very much.

 

I would appreciate it if I could receive the meeting minutes this morning, so that all the attendees could review it today. Thank you very much.

 

would be extremely grateful if I could receive the meeting minutes this morning, so that my boss and other attendees could review it today. I'll appreciate your help. Thank you very much!

练习

 

______ your request, we have reserved a single room with bath.

At

From

In

By

 

They finished the work two days ahead of the _________ (最后期限)

An _______ commented that the function of sleep remains a mystery. (出席者)

Attendee

Please classify the ______. (会议记录)

Meeting minutes

 

        Thank you J

 

Thank Andy, an interpreter shanghai from http://www.interpretersky.com for the materials.

没有评论:

发表评论