我的简介

我的照片
I love interpreting and translation and travelling. I can be your Chinese interpreter.

2011年8月4日星期四

Business English Teaching Plan-----PPT 4

实用商务英语教案 ppt4

Thank Andy, an interpreter in China  from www.interpretersky.com for the materials.

1. Would you mind us switching our seats? So my mother and I could sit together. Thank you very much.
2. Would you mind if we switch our seats? So my mother and I could sit together. Thank you very much.

Would you mind…
Would you mind doing sth?
Would you mind me/us doing sth?
或者是
Would you mind if+从句

Well, Would you mind if we delay tomorrow’s meeting?
Well, would you mind if we postpone tomorrow’s meeting?


Postpone: to change the date or time of a planned event or action to a later one.
Delay: to wait a later time to do sth.
例子:The meeting will be postponed until next week. 会议改期进行了
例子:The heavy rain delayed my journey.

Would you mind us _______ our seats?
Switching
Switch
To switch
Switched

The meeting will be _______ until next week.
Delay
Postponed
Postpone
Delaying

--- Would you mind if I open the window?
---Certainly not. _________, please. (请便,随你)
Go ahead

Do you get a minute?
= Are you ______ /free to talk now?(请用本课学过的词填空)
Available

因为公司派我今晚紧急出差。
我们下周见面可以吗?
您看您下周什么时候方便?

Because my company asked me to have an urgent business trip tonight.
Can we meet in next week?
What time are you available in next week?
改错

I send the document in last week.
I sent the document last week.
I send the document in the last week of this month.
I will send the document in the last week of this month.

I borrowed this book_________.
Last week of this month
In the last week
In last week
Last week

I will go to America ______ week.
In the last
In next
Next
Last

Because my company asked me to have an urgent business trip tonight.
Can we meet in next week?
Would you mind if we postpone tomorrow’s meeting to next week?

咱(我们)可不可以把今天的会推迟到下周的某个时间啊?

Let’s have lunch sometime this week.
某个时候
I’ll stay here for some time.
一段时间

有时候,有时候,我愿相信一切有尽头 
Sometimes I tend to believe that there is an end to everything.
离开,都有时候,没什么会永垂不朽
We get together and have to part, for nothing good can stay.

有时候 有时候 我会相信一切有尽头
There are times, there are times when I believe there's an end to everythingl.
相聚离开 都有时候 没有什麽会永垂不朽
We meet, we part, everything has a time, there's nothing immortal.

我们公司比他们公司大三倍
Our company is three times bigger/larger than theirs.
我们公司比他们公司大三倍(大好几倍)。

Our company is some times larger than theirs.
I am sure that we have met some times before.

Would you mind if we _____ next week?
Meeting
Meet
Meets
To meet

I will stay in Beijing for ______.
Sometimes
Sometime
Some time
Some times

The boy was always late _____ it took so long to get dressed.
Due to
So
Because of
Because

Let’s go swimming together _______ this week.(某个时间)
Sometime
比较

Would you mind if we postpone tomorrow’s meeting to sometime next week, because I have an urgent business trip tonight.
Allen, I’m so sorry, I have an urgent business trip tonight. So would you mind if we postpone tomorrow’s meeting to sometime next week?
最终比较
1. Well, can we delay tomorrow’s meeting?
2. Would you mind if we postpone tomorrow’s meeting to sometime next week, because my company asked me to have an urgent business trip tonight. Can we meet in next week? What time are you available in next week?
3. Allen, I’m so sorry, I have an urgent business trip tonight. So would you mind if we postpone tomorrow’s meeting to sometime next week?

I’m sorry/I’m afraid/Excuse me 区别

Can we meet tonight?
__________. I have an urgent business trip tonight.
Pardon
I’m afraid
I’m sorry
Excuse me

Our company is ________ larger than theirs.
Sometimes
Some times
Some time
Sometime

Would you mind______ I sit here?
Which
If
Whether
That

I have an _______ business trip tonight.
urgent

重点回顾
Would you mind us doing sth.
或者 Would you mind if+从句
请问您介不介意…”它用在当我们的行为可能侵害到对方利益的时候使用。

Collected by Andy, a Shanghai personal tour guide  from Interpretersky 

Thank you !

没有评论:

发表评论